1 cup regular or red quinoa, prepared according to package
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 large tomatoes, chopped
1 medium zucchini, halved and thinly sliced
1/2 cup Kalamata or regular ripe olives, halved
1/2 cup fresh basil, cut into strips
1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
3/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Season cooked quinoa with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl.
- Add olive oil, whisking to combine.
- Add quinoa and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Add tomatoes, zucchini, olives and red onion and refrigerate overnight.
- Add basil and feta just before serving.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.