The medical website, Medpage Today reports (1) a tremendous surge in cardiovascular events in the next few decades and blames “changing demographics” as the reason for these increases.
Yet regularly we see indications that viral shots may be to blame for some of these cardiovascular events.
Says one article (2), “There have been several local and systemic adverse events associated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines. Pericarditis, myocarditis and myocardial infarction are examples of cardiac complications related to these vaccines.” Another study (3) seems to confirm that these shots, not viral infections, increase cardiac symptoms. Their study “has revealed an increase of over 25 percent in cardiovascular-related emergency calls in the young-adult population, following the rollout of COVID vaccines, among both males and females. No similar increase was found due to COVID infection alone.”
From my decades of researching medical articles, I have discovered one simple truth that seems to fuel medical publications. About 100 years ago, American novelist Upton Sinclair confirmed my findings when he said, “It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”
Would money from drug companies or professional organizations prevent any mention of viral shots as the cause of increased cardiovascular events? I don’t have that answer, but I should end this blog by pointing out these potential conflicts of interest from 3 of the doctor/researchers (Januzzi, Kalogeropoulos and Butler) who published the original article referenced above by medpagetoday.com.
- Januzzi reported support by the Hutter Family Professorship; receiving grants from Abbott Diagnostics, Applied Therapeutics, Innolife, and Novartis; receiving consulting fees from Abbott Diagnostics, Boehringer Ingelheim, Janssen, Novartis, and Roche Diagnostics; participating in clinical endpoint committees/data safety monitoring boards for AbbVie, Siemens, Takeda, and Vifor; and is a Trustee of the American College of Cardiology and a board member of Imbria Pharmaceuticals.
- Kalogeropoulos disclosed research funding from the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, the American Heart Association, and the CDC.
- Butler reported consulting for Abbott, Amgen, American Regent, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bristol Myers Squibb, CVRx, G3 Pharmaceutical, Impulse Dynamics, Innolife, Janssen, LivaNova, Medtronic, Merck, Novartis, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Roche, and Vifor.
1. MEDPAGE today website: Heart Disease Will Surge Over the Coming Decades | MedPage Today
2. PubMed – National Library of Medicine: Cardiac complications following mRNA COVID-19 vaccines: A systematic review of case reports and case series
3. Israel National News: New study links COVID vaccines to 25% increase in cardiac arrest for both males & females | Israel National News – Arutz Sheva
An Overlooked benefit of Probiotics
Simple Antifungal Supplement Regimen
Still have questions?
Join our LIVE Q&A stream every week if you would like to ask a question! Learn more about and join in here: KTC Too! – Doug Kaufmann’s Know the Cause