Pesto livens up and transforms sautéed veggies, zucchini noodles, quinoa, beef, chicken or fish into a tasty satisfying meal!
• 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 lemon zested
• 2 teaspoons lemon juice, or more to taste
• 1 ¾ cup basil, chopped (if you don’t have enough basil add in some spinach)
• 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
• 1 tablespoon olive oil or flax oil
• 1/3 cup pine nuts or walnuts
1. Combine all in a food processor or blender. Freeze in silicone ice cube trays and then transfer to a zip lock bag, ready to use whenever you need it.
Great on chicken, fish, or veggies.