THE NEXT PANDEMIC IS ALREADY HAPPENING-TARGETED DISEASE SURVEILLANCE CAN HELP PREVENT IT.
“As more and more people around the world are getting vaccinated, one can almost hear the collective sigh of relief. But the next pandemic threat is likely already making its way through the population right now.”
Columbia University Epidemiologist. Yahoo News, September 2021
“Let them be wrong, but don’t let them be dead wrong,” Doug Kaufmann
Of course, we all wonder if a new pandemic will develop, don’t we? Consider it, but don’t be consumed by it. What would you do if you learned that COVID-23 would be upon us in 30 days?
Here is what I would do to defend my immune system in preparation;
1. NSC-MAX each morning (and perhaps in the evening also)
2. We learned that those who fared the worst during COVID-19 were deficient in certain nutrients like Zn, D3 and some of the B vitamins. Therefore, find a good daily multi-supplement that contains these, and other nutrients and begin taking it as directed.
3. We also learned that those who regularly exercise also fared better during COVID-19. EXERCISE, even if it means walking 4 blocks in the morning. It’s always a good idea to get checked out by your Dr if you haven’t exercised in a long time, so do that first.
4. Eat a healthy diet, which studies proved could have spared many lives during COVID-19. How do you define a “healthy diet?” Now that scientists have discovered massive fungal growth in COVID-19 sufferer populations, perhaps eating an antifungal diet might help prevent “the next wave,” should it occur. Which brings us to #5.
5. Gut health-take a good, preferably live probiotic bacteria daily as part of any disease prevention strategy.