Are you an Expert?
My career has been so extraordinary! I have done dozens of interviews with well-known health experts. A renowned doctor’s office just sent me these questions. Based on your knowledge of fungal infections, how would you respond to these 6 questions? Are you an Expert?
1. Most infections are treated with antibiotics. How does a doctor know if the patient’s infection is bacterial or fungal?
2. What does the Center For Disease Control (CDC) say about fungal infections?
3. I read last month that scientists discovered fungus in pancreatic cancer cases. Talk about this…
4. Since fungi thrive inside our bodies, how do we get rid of them?
B) Anti-fungal medications
5. Are there foods/drinks in our diets that actually fuel fungal infections?
6. Two types of fungal infections, local (nail fungus, ringworm) and systemic. Can you discuss?
I invite all questions here on this post, on our Facebook page or even during our Live Q&A shows every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon. Join and contribute your questions during the Live Q&A on Facebook or YouTube, I look forward to answering your questions.