The Fungus Link To Diabetes begins with an overview of the problem, as well as an overview of the incredible discovery of fungi’s contribution to the disease. Doug’s experience in clinics, labs and research departments reads like a thriller, as he explains in detail the roots of his curiosity about fungus and diabetes.
In this book, you’ll read about:
- What Really Causes Diabetes?
- Are Anti-fungals also Anti-Diabetic?
- Can We Improve On The Current Dietary Recommendations for Diabetics?
- What Do We Know About Diabetes During Pregnancy?
- What About The Other Extreme––Hypoglycemia?
The book doesn’t stop there, though. You’ll also learn about the fungus link to many of the common complications of diabetes, such as:
- Kidney disease
- Disorder of the eyes, nerves, circulatory system, and skin
- Heart Disease
- High cholesterol and blood lipids
- High blood pressure
- Congestive heart failure
- Cardiovascular disease, in general
It’s not good enough to uncover details of a problem if there are no suggested solutions. The Fungus Link To Diabetes is here to help you and your doctor make wise decisions when addressing the illness from a fungal perspective. You may be surprised to know that many, many suggestions given to diabetes patients may be doing more harm than good. It’s time to turn this around.
And yes, Doug Kaufmann’s Kaufmann 1 Diet, Fungal Quotient at-home questionnaire, supplement discussions, prescription anti-fungal information for your doctor and recipes are included. For you and everyone you know who is affected by diabetes and it’s complications, this book truly changes everything.