A Quick Thank You!

Doug Kaufmann
My days are long and I don’t take the necessary time to thank all of you who come to this website and leave such powerful endorsements and testimonials. Your words are not falling on deaf ears – just very busy ears!

 

I (Doug) speak for all of us here at our studio and offices and my family when I tell you this. We just learned in December that some 150,000+ people throughout America now enjoy our show…everyday! Truly, we never would have dreamed this many would find us, let alone tell their loved ones and friends about Know The Cause! It is one of the most humbling experiences of our lives to do what we do and to have the support that we do. Even more humbling is the letters that we receive daily.  

We requested that people share their topic desires with us on our website and later, enter comments on our new “eye to eye” feedback link. And you did!  About 20% of you have questions and show topic ideas that we try to honor within our shows. It was the other 80% that none of us was prepared for; 4 of 5 of you are using this link to either thank us for the show or for helping you overcome some health concerns. One of our consultants told us, “We’ve got to limit these incoming testimonials.” ARE YOU KIDDING? 

From the southern most tips of our cardiac regions (bottoms of our hearts), please accept our thanks to you, the viewers and website visitors.  Without you, this would be a job for us, but with you it is an honor. We always knew that if we could present America with something that was scientifically well documented and that really worked for we, the people, the benefactors would help us spread the good news. You’re doing just that! Many, many thanks from a very humbled group!  

Doug, 

Share on facebook
Share on Facebook
Share on reddit
Share on Reddit
Share on email
Share via Email
Share on twitter
Share on Twitter

Leave a Reply

Recent Articles

Featured Sponsor

Watch Us

Follow Us

Doug's Books

Doug Kaufmann has written many books that cover a full range or health issues. Find out which of his books best suits you by clicking the button below.

The Kaufmann Diet

Doug Kaufmann developed his diet after years studying the clinical effects of pathogenic fungi on the body. Fungi and yeasts can become parasitic organisms on and inside our body, causing health problems that can be difficult to diagnose. Learn more about the Kaufmann Diet, change your life and know the cause.

The Science of Fungus

We encourage all visitors to this site to take some time and study these technical articles prior to initiating lifestyle changes, including dietary changes and to do so with their physician’s awareness and approval. The articles posted in this link are scientific and with few exceptions are taken from medical journals familiar to healthcare workers.

Our Healthy Recipes

Looking for help assembling antifungal Kaufmann Diet approved recipes for breakfast, lunch or dinner? We have several videos, books and recipe write ups here on Know the Cause that will help your health journey. The recipes in this section are so good, you’ll feel like you’re indulging. No sacrifice needed! Enjoy.

Sign-up for our newsletter and get the latest content from Know the Cause.